Tuesday, April 15, 2008
How Great Thou Art!
Once a year as we go to the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston Texas for a day long of testing for Craig. We are reminded just how blessed we are. We hadn't even made it to the Cancer Center. We had stopped at Denny's for a quick breakfast and I met a lady who told me that she was on her way to MD Anderson and that both her husband and her son had cancer. Her husband had lost his battle just the month before. She was praying with all her heart that all would be well with her son. Many, many people have their stories and many end in loss of life. These wonderful folks face every day KNOWING that their last is just around the corner. They are faithful, good people. You can feel the spirit so strongly when so many are praying for strength...These folks KNOW about mortality. I feel grateful for EVERY blessing that I have each time I go, I am grateful, at least for now, that Craig is doing so well and I am reminded once a year what a true blessing this really is. I am grateful for all the loving folks that lord has blessed my life with. My cup runneth over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment