Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Happy New Year!

It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone. They seem to go by much more quickly than they used to.

I am reminded at this time at how fortunate I am to have family near.

I have certainly been blessed with the love of those who matter the most in my life. You all know who you are!!!

May God Bless you all and may you have a wonderful adventure in 2010!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay! Happy New Year!!

Nathan and Shannon said...

YAY!!! I MISSED YOU!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Jessica said...

*Blushing* Oh, were you not talking about me? JK You know we love you to pieces!!! It is crazy how time can seem to fly sometimes. We were just looking at how tall all the kids have grown since moving to Piper three years ago. And, wow was I taken back. My babies are a-grown. I loved the holiday pictures of your whole family, it warmed my heart! Wish we were closer, so we could "do lunch". Sending you Big Hugs!!!