Saturday, May 22, 2010
The Boultinghouse Reunion Revisited
The Boultinghouse Reunion happens every year at Marble Falls Texas. This year, Will, Tammy, and Maddie went with me while Craig stayed home for Dallin's last soccer game of the season. The reunion was awesome with more Boultinghouses than ever in a great location with great food and great conversation. Boultinghouses are never shy about telling you about their history and they ALL know it. They are all such a friendly bunch and I love seeing everyone every year. Thanks to Cousin Madolyn Frasier for making sure this happens every year... and ALL the Boultinghouses who work together so well! It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a really good time! Fun!
I'm glad you had a good time. P.S. did I ever send you an invite to my blog since I made it private?
Post a Comment