Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stuck On You!!!

Stuck on You gives a whole new meaning to last nights follies! I decided that I was going to fix the lamp that the grandkids had broken a couple of months ago. I also heard that evaporated milk would act like glue with porcelain...well I was wrong and decided to use SUPER GLUE. It DID work but in trying to get the fit as close as possible I didn't realize that I had glued the bottom of four fingers together and that my wedding ring was glued to my skin in a permabond situation. After several hours..I managed to loosen my ring and unstick my fingers. That certainly gives a new ring to the phrases "Bound Together Forever" and "Stuck on You". You just have to laugh some days.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

haha! that kind of stinks, at least you were able to laugh about it later!

Will and Heidi said...

sorry to hear about your mishap with the super glue. A little painful for you, but it helped make our day brighter by reading about it! :) thanks

Valerie and Christopher said...

hahaha....seriously...we need pictures!