Monday, November 29, 2010
The HAPPY in Happy Thanksgiving!!!
All the kids and grandkids plus Tammy's sister Sherry and her husband and Baby Michael joined us for our Thanksgiving Feast and Celebration. I have always loved the smells of Thanksgiving. I love that turkey smell in the wee morning hours and the baking of pies smell that is followed by the aroma many other family favorites. It reminds me how thankful I am for the family that I have and for the blessings of health, security, and safety that we share. It reminds me how grateful I am to live close to kids and grandkids. It reminds me of past Thanksgivings and traditions that we share. I want so much to hold onto these special memories that it is almost like my mind is taking a picture of the days events that will last forever. Thanks Craig, Christopher, Valerie, Dallin, Kate, William, Tammy, Madison, Hailey, Michael, Sherry, Jeff, and Baby Michael for a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment