My sister has an on-going bucket list. Some of the things sound like a lot of fun. So...I thought I would try one out for myself and talked Craig into doing it with me. He and I got away for a short vacation by ourselves in Cozemel Mexico. Craig certainly needed this long-time-coming break from work. So.........................we swam with the dolphins. How fun! We were the only two signed up for what turned out to be a life-long memory!!!
4 comments:
So cool!!
That's so fun! I'm so excited you got to swim with the dolphins! That's such an awesome picture!!! :)
That looks like a blast. I'm glad you two got away for a fun trip. Warm weather looks so good right now. I look out the window and see it snowing right now!!
Kathy! That face is priceless :) It was so nice to catch up with you today. Lots of love :) xox
Post a Comment