"I got pulled over for picking up rocks"
Yep, it is true! Kate started Kindergarten this year. It is so fun to hear those
first stories out of the mouths of the babes themselves. Kate has always had a fetish for picking up rocks and bringing them home. She has always done this and most recently after the passing of her bunny Peanut, she and her brother had painted rocks from their yard and put them on his little grave. Apparently it is a real "no no" at school to collect rocks on the playground. She was told by one of the teachers at recess to put the rocks down and when Kate didn't do it, she got in trouble. When relating the story to me she said "yep, Nana I got pulled over for picking up rocks at school". I laughed my head off...later of coarse! Out of the mouths of babes.
No comments:
Post a Comment