Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Old Friends, Old Times, Old Places!!!
Yesterday, Valerie and I took a drive to Grand Prairie to meet up with old friends from our old ward of about twenty years ago. There were only about ten of us but it was a wonderful time. I have the best memeories of that time period in my life. We were all so young and so full of life and knew the answers. Just ask any of us!! Haha! I certainly wish I knew as much now as I thought I knew then. What a wonderful time to catch up with some pretty awesome folks. They haven't changed a bit other than a gray hair or two. I love the old sense of humor. Nothing changed much! What cherished memories! What refreshing moments! What awesome friends! Thanks for the memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's always fun to meet up with old friends!
Post a Comment