Sunday, June 15, 2008

Leaving Estonia!

We had a bright and early tour of Estonia! Our other tours have all been bright and early as well! It is a town right out of the deep past. They are most proud of their separation from
Russia. Talk about Medival Times! Much of the city was destroyed by bombs but the fortress is still intact! We had the nicest tour guide. It was very cold here today. They only have about 70 Sunny Days each year. The afternoon was bright and sunny so we were able to experience that. Mom found out that one of her freezers went out. Apparently Stacy gets to clean up the mess. It was the freezer that was full of meat. We are all well and have so much to take in. We are tired. Hopefully since we are all in early, we will be able to get to bed early this evening. I hope that all is well there for you all. I love you all! Mom

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Estonia is pretty cool..That really stinks about the freezer.. sounds like a big mess

Will said...

that sounds cool. I mean really cool as in cold. I don't think that I could live there but maybe if it stayed 76 degrees all year.