Friday, June 13, 2008

Saint Petersburg Russia

We've spent the first day touring Russia. We have an awesome tour guide. We will have the same one tomorrow. We certainly feel blessed about that. It feels like I might be trying to catch a cold. It has been really early mornings and late evenings as we try to make the very most out of each and every day. This evening, we will have supper at Katherine's Palace. It will certainly be a full day.

I hope that all is going well for everyone. Today is Friday the 13th, Tyler's birthday and considered to be a LUCKY day in Russia.

I've certainly been kept busy and well exercised as mom and Nancy were correct in that there are stairs to just about everything. Folks here do a lot of walking each day.

I'll try and touch base tomorrow. Love, Mom

No comments: