Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Home is Where the Heart Is!
I sure enjoyed my adventure of traveling around the world but I can honestly say that I am glad to be home. Family is everything! I missed everyone! We are all still trying to catch up on sleep. Craig is back at work. Christopher is working hard at his new job. Michael is chilling a little bit before we start trying to do some well needed deep cleaning. I am trying to get caught up on paperwork/organizing (a never-ending task). Did I say that I am glad to be home? Nancy and Mom are back at home and trying to get things back in order there as well. I have about a 1,000 photos to share. I went on a 4 mile walk with Michael yesterday. It was really quite fun. Thank heavens for the youth in the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the photos! Glad your back and everything is going well.
Post a Comment