I sure have missed all of you guys. I am seeing so many wonderful things that I wish you were here to see them with me. Nancy and Grandma are taking millions of photos and they are going to make me a disk to share with you all when I get back.
So far my health has been good. Only one total mishap with perfume and that was with The Eye in London. When I got off, I couldn't walk...you know the deal and I ended up spending the afternoon with the doctor there. We have trying to be extra careful. Most of the tours have been great.
I absolutely could not believe Bath and Stonehenge. They were amazing. You really have to be there to completely understand.
London and Scotland were great. We saw the shop that the book Harry Potter was created. It is certainly easy to see where she came up with the inspiration.
Sweden and Finland have been great. I had never seen a real Viking Ship. Impressive!
We are now on our way to Russia. I have gotten a real history lesson. It is also very interesting to see how other folks view the U.S.
The ocean has been calm. I ended up getting you all something at the Hard Rock Cafe in London. No easy feat as we walked forever and a day to get there. But it was worth it.
Christopher and Valerie, I hope that all is going well for the job hunt/find and also for housing. I think of you everyday.
Tammy and William. I wonder how you are feeling Tammy and also how the Will's Intership in going. I know there are so many new and wonderful things coming your way. I think of you all everyday as well.
I hope that you all think to check here while I am away.
Michael and Craig, I hope that Philmont is going well. I also think of you everyday.
The weather has been good. All of health has been going. The seas are good as well.
I send my love to all of you! I miss you all! Love, mom
1 comment:
sounds like fun. I can't wait to hear the whole story. And I was right about Bath. It is incredible.
Post a Comment