Saturday, June 14, 2008
Leaving Russia!
Russia is certainly a beautiful place FILLED with all kinds of Castle Type Structures. We had a two day tour guide that was ablsolutely wonderful. There have been funny moments and stressful moments but all and all things are going well. The weather has been great. It usually rains a lot here and it was rain free. What a blessing. We are all very tired. Tomorrow the day starts early as we are in Estonia. The following day...another country then a sea day. I believe that we will all be grateful for a sea day. A day of rest and for doing laundry. Mom is like a child in a candy store. I am surprised she doesn't get lost. The tour guides want Nancy and I to keep a close eye on her. She doesn't like that much. William, thanks so much for the comments. I am really missing my family and was hoping to hear from you. Thanks for making my day. I sure needed that. Love to all of you! May God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment