Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Leaving Norway! Texas Bound!

We are leaving Norway today. It was a very fast visit. We are all safe. We fly out first thing in the morning. We are very tired but certainly have seen many wonderful things. Gods creations and some of mans are absolutely amazing! I am exciting to get home. I miss everyone and can't wait to see everyone again. It looks like Christopher will be the first one that I see followed by Craig and Michael. I can't wait until I am in an area that I can call everyone. I am starting to get homesick!!! I miss you all and love you all. Mom

2 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

ok we may have actually posted if Will had bothered to tell us before TODAY that you were posting here. Thanks poop face I can't wait till you get back!!!

Tammy said...

That's great that you had such a good time! We're excited to hear all about your trip!